The Florida Gators football team is holding its third annual Gator Charity Challenge this Friday, July 30 at 7pm. The challenge consists of the 2010 Gator team taking on each other in a series of strength competitions. The fun will take place at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium and it is open to the public. If you plan on going, it is free and make sure that you enter through Gates 1-4 on the west concourse. Gates will open as soon as 6pm.
Once there you will have the opportunity to pick up pledge cards on the West Concourse. Sorry Gator fans, no cash or checks will be accepted. You can only pledge through forms. Save all your cash instead for the concessions (Gate 2) and the Gator Sportshops. If in the Gainesville area come out and show your support. On that day it'll be much bigger than Gator football.
The 2010 Gator Charity Organizations and Captains
1. Ronald McDonald House Charities of North Central Florida - A.J. Jones (Tampa)
2. American Cancer Society - Brandon Antwine (Garland, TX)
3. March of Dimes - Duke Lemmens (West Lake Village, CA)
4. STOP! Children's Cancer - Lorenzo Edwards (Orlando)
5. Shands Cancer Hospital - Ahmad Black (Lakeland, FL)
6. American Heart Association - Terron Sanders (Bradenton, FL)
For more sports news on the Florida Gators, visit:
Mind Your Gator Biz